Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Submitted to Android Developer Challenge 2

I submitted Goobers Vs. Boogers to the Android Developer Challenge in the Casual Games category. I thought for a while about which of the two game categories to enter it in. I eventually went with casual games because you can put the phone down without worrying you're missing something like you would with an Arcade/Action game. Also, the game play isn't fast or stressful. It's nice and calm.

So now I wait. And wait. And wait. It will be months before I know if I even get into the second round.

But I will not be sitting still. I have a page full of new features to add. So I'll be working to add those.

3 comments:

  1. Great talking like word spells like a sound. Keep building a new application on android. And publish in market they will pay you as the download increases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice name sounds great, android development such a passion

    ReplyDelete